We offer exciting employment opportunities and welcome you to learn more about who we are and what we have to offer. We work hard to give each of our employees the chance to continually learn and grow. We enable each employee to reach their full potential and strive to have an inclusive environment where each person collaborates with their team and gives their best effort, every day. To apply, send your resume to [email protected]. No phone calls please.
Chief Revenue Officer
Location: Sacramento, CA
With a strategic vision aimed at expansion of providing Virtual Assistant services to additional industries, this position will actively develop short and long-term growth strategies, and oversee all Channel and Partner Development, in addition to mentoring and growing the sales and marketing teams.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Creating a standardized outreach, oriented towards growth, for current and future clients, coordinating implementation across sales channels, client management, and marketing and communications
- Creating accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and managing by objectives
- Prospecting and closing relationships with key target clients
- Monitoring the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
- Driving a lean startup style environment of constant experimentation and learning
- Leveraging customer research (quantity and quality) to provide strategic leadership for brand architecture and positioning
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business and a minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible sales and marketing experience
- Excellent relationship management skills, both internal and external
- Proven track record leading significant growth phases, ownership changes, mergers, joint ventures and acquisitions, preferably in a disruptive technology or service company
- Strong competence with budgeting and forecasting; comfort level with public speaking
- Proven track record of sales growth tied to individual leadership & actions
- CRM competency Salesforce preferred
- Willingness to travel 20 to 25% expected
We offer excellent compensation with a generous bonus schedule, full benefits, and a growth minded company culture along with the tools to achieve measurable results. Are you looking for an opportunity to be a key contributor? Do you thrive on finding solutions to any challenge? If you have the motivation and drive to meet our anticipated revenue goals, please submit a copy of your resume for immediate consideratio by clicking on the following link: https://recruit.zoho.com/recruit/[email protected]&embedsource=Embed
Pre-employment background check a condition of employment.
Account Manager/Sales Representative
Location: Sacramento, CA
Do you want to work for a company that provides the opportunity, training, and the dedicated support staff to enable top sales talent to thrive? Do you have the drive and dedication to reach goals and help the company you work for become an industry leader?
MyOutDesk provides real estate services, to real estate professionals (we are not a real estate sales company). If you’re great at opening doors from a warm or cold start, highly self-motivated, an excellent communicator and a rock solid closer, we want to talk to you.
We are experts at hiring top notch employees – If you have what it takes, we’ll know.
- Directly help our clients by conducting product/service demos
- Have one-one-one phone calls with discussing or company and the use of our services
- Coordinate follow-up with our marketing department on product inquiries/requests for more information about our service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or higher degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer service or sales
- Ability to communicate extremely well over the phone and via email with clients
- Drive to reach monthly goals, independently and as a team
- Friendly, relaxed, self-confident and helpful attitude/style
- A comprehensive understanding of the real estate industry desired
- A license in real estate is a big plus
You would be professional, reliable, mature, persistent, conscientious, and methodical in your approach to work.